The school library is equipped with adequate number of books, magazines and dailies in languages. The students are required to abide by the rules and regulations of the library and also make use of the library regularly.
- All the students and members of the staff are the members of the school library.
- Absolute silence must be maintained inside the library during the time or reading, referring, taking and returning the books.
- Reference books cannot be taken out of the library under any circumstances.
- Library books will be issued according to class wise schedule as informed by the librarian.
- Students are not allowed to bring their text books and other story books or other reference books to the library.
- Students’ personal belongings like bags, tiffin carriers, etc. must be kept outside the library.
- Students are allowed to borrow only one book at a time and can retain it for three days. The librarian may call for the return of the borrowed books from any member, even before the expiry of the three days.
- If the book borrowed is not returned to the librarian on the due date, a fine of Rs.1/to Rs.10/per day will be levied, depending upon the demand for the book.
- Borrowers should not pass on or give the book obtained from school library to others. No marking, underlining or any other damage to the book is allowed.
- Students are required to examine the book at the time of borrowing and report to the librarian, if there is any damage in this matter.
- Books lost, damaged or handled carelessly will have to be paid for or replaced. Principal’s /Vice Principal decision will be final and binding in the matter.
- Staff and pupils of all classes must return the borrowed books on or before 31 March. Only then students will be allowed to appear for final exams. There will be no issue of books during summer vacation.
|Carl and the Passions changed band name to what||Beach Boys|
|How many rings on the Olympic flag||Five|
|What colour is vermilion a shade of||Red|
|King Zog ruled which country||Albania|
|What colour is Spock’s blood||Green|
|Where in your body is your patella||Knee ( it’s the kneecap )|
|Where can you find London bridge today||USA ( Arizona )|
|What spirit is mixed with ginger beer in a Moscow mule||Vodka|
|Who was the first man in space||Yuri Gagann|
|What would you do with a Yashmak||Wear it – it’s an Arab veil|
|Who betrayed Jesus to the Romans||Judas Escanot|
|Which animal lays eggs||Duck billed platypus|
|On television what was Flipper||Dolphin|
|Who’s band was The Quarrymen||John Lenon|
|Which was the most successful Grand National horse||Red Rum|
|Who starred as the Six Million Dollar Man||Lee Majors|
|In the song Waltzing Matilda – What is a Jumbuck||Mekon|
|Who was Dan Dare’s greatest enemy in the Eagle||Sheep|
|What is Dick Grayson better known as||Robin (Batman and Robin)|
|What was given on the fourth day of Christmas||Calling birds|
|What was Skippy ( on TV )||The bush kangaroo|
|What does a funarnbulist do||Tightrope walker|
|What is the name of Dennis the Menace’s dog||Gnasher|
|What are bactrians and dromedaries||Camels (one hump or two)|
|Who played The Fugitive||David Jason|
Will be Updated in June…